Finally putting it to use!

Conrad

I guess I'm a contributor to Heartlands success in that Bonnie and I purchased a brand new Sundance MK2900 in February from Modern Trailer Sales in Anderson, In.
Since we got the new 5th wheel trailer we have encountered some personal family concerns then Bonnie had a knee replacement so the trailer has only been on the truck one time but I have been enjoying reading your blogs.
We'll see you out there. May 15-17 we are finally getting out to Brown county State Park. If your in the area look us up.

Happy Camping

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Conrad & Bonnie, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. It's good to hear you're finally getting to use the new Sundance. Brown County is a nice area. I took the liberty and moved your post into the "Welcome" area of the forum. Typically this is where new owners introduce themselves and their new rig. Enjoy & travel safe.

jimtoo

Hi Conrad and Bonnie,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. You will meet lots of great people here and they can answer lots of questions when needed.

Glad everything is going good for Bonnie with the new knee, and hope you have a great time with your new toy.

Jim M

dewwood

Conrad & Bonnie welcome to the forum. We have enjoyed our Sundance and am sure you will enjoy yours as well. We have stayed at Mounds State Park in Anderson it is a nice park and our daughter lives in Noblesville which is not that far so makes a nice place to stay when we visit. Brown County is nice also, we have been there and really enjoy the area. Glad to hear Bonnie is doing fine after her surgery, I am going in Tue for a double knee replacement so the camping will have to wait a couple of months this year. Good luck with your Sundance.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
We have enjoyed our 2008 2900mk wish we held out for the nice upgrades that were made in your 2009 !! enjoy !! and welcome to the forum !!

kkamshop

Have fun camping at Brown County Conrad. We live in the area but we will be camping in Elkhart next weekend with some friends.

Where are you in Indiana? We live near Columbus.