Bedroom A/C

I looked at the Heartland web site and couldn't see if there was an option for a 13K A/C in the bedroom. Is there not one or am I not looking in the right place? I am talking about the Bighorn and not the Landmark units. If there isn't an option for this then is Heartland planning on offering it in the future, maybe for the 2007 models?

Graphic Queen

ChopperBill

My list shows the second A/C as an option on the Bighorns. $1125. You can just have it wired and A/C ready for $96. That is what I am having done. Even though I ordered the Fantastic Fan I thought that was pretty cheap insurance if I wanted A/C some day instead.

J

Jim_1899

2nd Air Unit in Bedroom

I am going to get a second air conditioner in the bedroom The dealer said that it is pre wired already. They gave me two options the more expensive was to install it as a zone and wire it to a new thermostat. The second way was to install it and I would operate it with using the manual controls on the air conditioner. The difference in cost was $425. They had a 10,000 BTU but online I only see the 13,500 and 15,000. Can someone give me some advice? Thanks.

jpmorgan37

Jim, Get the 13,500 low profile with heat pump for the bedroom. If you do any cool weather (above 30 degrees) you'll use and appreciate the extra heat pump. The 13,500 BTU A/C does a good job and helps keep the entire coach cool when the temperatures go up in the 80's and 90's. Also, I like the wall mounted thermostat. It gives a lot more precise control. To me, it's worth the extra money.

John