50 amp electric rewind

beardedone

Beardedone
The other day when I was moving off our winter site I was talking to a neighbour and after winding up the cable I accidently hit the power switch a extra time. This was only enough to rewind it in so far that the the plug got pulled in behind. Now I cannot get it back up and around to use it. I had a line attached to it and tried to pull it up, even wound the reel around by hand - but no luck. Has anyone had this happen to them and if so how did you get it back into the proper position.
thanks,:mad:

jbeletti

bannertdi.jpg

hdservice.gif

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]At TDI Products, we take a personal interest in every customer.

If you ever want to talk to a real, live person, just call us at (904) 242-0742 or toll free at (866) 713-1489 and we’ll be sure you are satisfied.

And their website: http://www.tdiproducts.com/service/index.htm
[/FONT]

Northern Virginia
The other day when I was moving off our winter site I was talking to a neighbour and after winding up the cable I accidently hit the power switch a extra time. This was only enough to rewind it in so far that the the plug got pulled in behind. Now I cannot get it back up and around to use it. I had a line attached to it and tried to pull it up, even wound the reel around by hand - but no luck. Has anyone had this happen to them and if so how did you get it back into the proper position.
thanks,:mad:

I did the same thing the first time I reeled the cord in. :eek:

To fix it, I unwound the cord all the way out. I had to push and wiggle the cord to the back and behind the reel to get it to the bottom of the reel and then push it under the bottom bar. I then unwound the entire cord , took the cord cap end and stuck it back under the bottom bar and out through the center and then hit the auto rewind. I am very careful when I rewind now;)

Hope this makes sense.

John