Trailer section

rideblue

I liked the way the trailer section used to be. You know, the section that lists all the different brands of Heartlands, including the Cyclone. I check this forum everyday and will look at certain things based on how long ago a story was posted. I own a Cyclone but that is not the only RV I am interested in reading about. The way it used to be, the lastest story in each section was post on the opening page. Now if I want to check for new posts I have to open each brand separately, kind of a pain and has kept me from doing it.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
rideblue, maybe I can help a bit. Once you get signed in to the forum there is a light blue bar under the Heartland Owners Logo. On the right side look for a Quick Links option. Click this and then click todays posts. This will show you all posts made on the forum in teh last 24 hours. It also shows you where you left off from your last visit if it was within that 24 hour time frame.

irvin56

also the ACTIVE TOPICS

They added this feature a while back.
It goes from last day to last month

I've used it to find some stuff that search does not find
(because I can't remember what it was under )
Aging FAST:eek:

Can also hit NEW POSTS on the bar

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Also, if you want to read posts that were made further back than today you can click on Active Topics and read topics that were posted from a day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks or month.

This is helpful if your reading a topic and it is a couple days or more before you can get back to the posts as they were made in order by date.

BC