Who is your real friend?

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Who is your real friend?

This really works!
If you don't believe it, just try this experiment....

Put your dog and your spouse in the trunk of the car for an hour.
When you open the trunk, which one is really happy to see you?

boatdoc

If I did that little experiment I'd open the trunk grab the dog, close the trunk and move to the other side of the Country. If I stayed around it would only be for a short time alive.

Last edited:

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
If I did that little experiment I'd open the trunk grab the dog, close the trunk and move to the other side of the Country. If I stayed around it would only be for a short alive.

I don't know if I could even move fast enough for that wrath that surely cometh.....:eek:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Remember the vow "Until Death Do Us Part" well believe it would happen quickly and my dog would truly miss me.:D
....Kenny

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
"She Who Must Be Listened To And Obeyed" doesn't even like being called DW. Can you imagine what would happen if I tried that?? You'd have to do the imagining cuz I wouldn't be around to do it. No Way....No How!!

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
"She Who Must Be Listened To And Obeyed" doesn't even like being called DW. Can you imagine what would happen if I tried that?? You'd have to do the imagining cuz I wouldn't be around to do it. No Way....No How!!

Yea.... There would quite a few mortalities... Good joke though!:D

Last edited:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Actually, Lin was behind me when I posted that. After 40 years, she knows when I'm just goofin off. Seriously though, there are some guys that wouldn't do that to their dog.:eek: On the other hand, the wives of those guys would probably throw the hubby in the trunk with the dog!;) Serve em' right.

Niles

There's days when me and Tucker would get along better in the trunk. Might be the one place she wouldn't look.:rolleyes: