A Dealer bits the dust - Your help please

imchud

Need a little help....
I have been out of town for the last three day and two of those three days I have been trying to call my dealer in Findlay,Oh(Jim May RV) to order some parts but the phone just kept ringing.. Jim May is about 2 miles from the house so when I got home today I decided just to go by and tell them to fix their phones and to order the parts... When I got there there were two cop cars blocking the entrance to the dealer, I was told the bank pulled the plug on them two days ago:mad:... I had even called Heartland today to ask them If they had a different number or if they knew if Jim was in trouble, they told me Jim May was a great dealer and they knew of no problems:confused:. Its a **** shame that this economy has clamed yet another Company.. Jim was a fairly big dealer with a lot of inventory and it's just to bad to see it come to an end... I will call Heartland in the morning to see what other dealers are close that are any good, but I would trust a recommendation for you guys since you may have first hand knowledge, thanks...

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
This "Expletive" economy is taking a lot of good people, businesses and families out. Sorry to hear of another good business losing the battle. We had a local dealer lose theirs at the beginning of the year just as fast (and no idea either) as your's. (Not a Heartland dealer, but our local "Camping World" dealer):(

Last edited:

kkamshop

That's a shame, I know there is a plan for dealers coming soon to ease floorplan financing - apparently not soon enough for Jim May...