New Owner/Member

chasdvorak

Hello,

I'm a new Heartland owner, (actually a partnership with the Credit Union) and I wanted to introduce myself. I just purchased a Big Horn 3580RL and am very excited about the Heartland product and this forum.

We decided to jump right in with both feet by joining the Owners Group and signed up for the Goshen, IN rally. My family took the typical route from tent to pop-up to TT and now we're thrilled to be in the Big Horn 5'ver.

We're looking forward to meeting folks at the rally and taking advantage of every educational opportunity. I have a lot to learn about this unit and am hoping to snatch a few useful mods.

Take care,

Chuck and Reggie Dvorak

PS - Thanks to Jim for his efforts here and the hour he donated on the telephone

jimtoo

Hey Chuck and Reggie,
Welcome to the Heartland Forum, Owners and Family. Wow.. all at the same time, that's great. I'm sure you will find lots of great people and information here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

See you at the rally.

Jim M

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
Hey congratulations your going to enjoy the bighorn. We sort of took the same route,tent ,to class c, to tt, 5th wheel. Not looking back. Rallys are great fun.
we are headed for oregon in june, and Jackson Ca in oct. enjoy, maybe we'll cross paths some day.

Bobby A

Hello,

I'm a new Heartland owner, (actually a partnership with the Credit Union) and I wanted to introduce myself. I just purchased a Big Horn 3580RL and am very excited about the Heartland product and this forum.

We decided to jump right in with both feet by joining the Owners Group and signed up for the Goshen, IN rally. My family took the typical route from tent to pop-up to TT and now we're thrilled to be in the Big Horn 5'ver.

We're looking forward to meeting folks at the rally and taking advantage of every educational opportunity. I have a lot to learn about this unit and am hoping to snatch a few useful mods.

Take care,

Chuck and Reggie Dvorak

PS - Thanks to Jim for his efforts here and the hour he donated on the telephone

Congrat Chuck and Reggie,
We ordered our 3580 and have been in it about 5 weeks now, we love the floor plan, we are having some minor issues and 1 major one with slideout leaks, if you want to compare notes PM me or e-mail me and we can talk.
Bobby A

GETnBYE

Welcome and YEA for the new fiver! You're gonna love it. You will get lots of help here, just ask.

Nita

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Welcome to the Heartland Family. Glad to see you can make it to the Rally. It will be awesome.

Mark

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Chuck, Welcome to the Heartland family & Forum. The 3580 is a great floor plan. I wish it was available when we bought our 3400. Enjoy the forum and your Bighorn. We'll be at the rally and look forward to meeting you and Reggie. Here's a question for ya. When I saw you were from IL, I wondered if you were originally from the Elgin area. I went to school with a Charles Dvorak. Sadly, I can't remember :eek: if it was high, middle or grade. My yearbooks are in storage. Graduated in 66 from Larkin.

Bob and Chris

Senior Members
Welcome, Chuck - Understand the Credit Union partnership. We're new to the Heartland family and 5th wheels as well. You'll find a lot of friendly people and enough mods to keep a list going for awhile!