TV Positioning

TNT

The TV of our Cyclone 3210 is stationary in the entertainment center. Has anyone changed out the support to an articulating arm so the TV can be swung out a bit and viewed by every seat on the U-shaped dinette, then put back in flat for the slide out to come back in?

thekdxkid

Interesting question. I had heard that heartland made this mod to the new 3010. Can anyone confirm this? Thank you

Rigmover06

TV Mount

You can buy an articulating flat screen mount from Wally World or Best Buy
And then at a RV stealership buy the tethering straps for when in transit.
Did that for the TV in our garage. Took me all of 30 minutes to install and complete.

Mike Aplin

Good morning. To answer you question on the TV swivel arm. All Cyclones have a pull out TV swivel arm so that you can pull the TV out and view from many different angles for the 2010 model year. Thank you, Mike.

porthole

Retired
Good morning. To answer you question on the TV swivel arm. All Cyclones have a pull out TV swivel arm so that you can pull the TV out and view from many different angles for the 2010 model year. Thank you, Mike.

Not only that, but if you get the bedroom TV/security camera it also comes on arm.

And - Heartland has been kind enough to add the cabinets for the garage TV even if you don't order the TV option. And it has the backing boards already installed for an articulating arm. Put my 26" LCD in the garage last night.