Online Dealers

ArkSlim

:DCan anyone direct me to an online source that handles Bighorn . It may come as a suprise but I'm looking for a deal !

skyguy

Just do an online search for Heartland, or Bighorn, or whatever product line you are looking for.

Also search Ebay, you'll find some dealers there. Or RVtraderonline. Or RVT.

Personally, I wasn't too happy with the online response. But after saying that, I wound up purchasing from one of the very few that responded to an online inquiry. But as they say YMMV:D:D

Cyncwby

Lakeshore RV in Michigan advertises on Ebay.....but "John" has not answered 2 voice mails I left or 2 emails. I have moved on to other dealers who will at least talk to you. There's plenty of them, you just have to do some homework to get the best deal.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Bought mine at kent mitchell rv in hammond, la., ask for rudy and tell him i said to give you a good deal.

On Line Dealer Arkansa, Gamaliel

ArkSlim;

We just bought a 3385 RL Bighorn three weeks ago from Great Escapes RV Center in Gamaliel, Arkansas, phone # 870-467-5400. We saved over $13,000.00 by
buying from them on line over, our dealer in Wyoming. It was worth the 1258 mile one way trip. Thanks White Lightening

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
I second white lightening. Great escapes RV center is a great place to buy. If you call, ask for Dave, he's the owner.
Bill

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I got a good quote from RV's for Less in Knoxville but since I was still working it wasn't worth the vacation time off to go all the way to Knoxville. Butch and Karen are really nice people and easy to work with.

XXLRUNR

Let me be to the third of eleven respondents to recommend Great Escapes RV in Gamaliel, Arkansas. We drove 1700 miles from Long Beach, CA to Gamaliel, Arkansas to purchase our 2009 Landmark Augusta. Dave, the owner, is as honest a man as you will ever meet. He locked in a price on the Landmark that was $15K lower than anything else I could find anywhere in the USA. He offered me a trade in value on my Class "A" sight unseen. On the way out I was thinking, OK, if Dave starts to nit pick the class "A" after we have driven all the way to Arkansas I am going to be upset. He had the paperwork ready to sign upon our arrival with the exact amount agreed upon for our trade.

We did the deal in 15 minutes. He let us stay on his property for two days (or as long as we wanted) to check everything out before we departed. You can walk to Norfolk Lake from his property. His employees are great. Everyone makes you feel at home. It was an incredible buying experience.

If you want the best breakfast ever just walk across the street. There is a very nondescript looking little coffee shop there. Turns out the owner, Linda, was the executive chef at a Hyatt Hotel in Orlando Florida.

Here is the link to their site:

http://www.gervcenter.com/category.cfm