You think your a Hot Shot

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Well I did it but the steering in reverse is goofy. When ya back up and try to follow the trailer, the cab goes the wrong way...

bill40

Boy I'm glad I do better in the chevy than I do on that. I keep trying but it might mess me up in real life. games are tough on old people!!!

jnbhobe

I sure am glad I'm using the real thing.Just can't drive by push button control. LOL. I'll stick to my Ford. JON :confused: :confused: :confused:

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
Piece of cake!!!! Easy Easy Easy.............I hit something every single time....wasn't hard at all!

dewwood

After figuring out how things worked I got it after several tries. I had to make a few trips to the body shop first thought.

Rigmover06

My Score

Accuracy 96%

Time 41.2

Score 798

Do this for a living. I better be good at it. Hee hee

Last edited:

Delaine and Lindy

Trucking ........

Been there and done that many time. Its really very easy just like pulling a 5th wheel. Just remember its much longer. We are at 57' with the Frieghtliner and the 5th wheel. The trailers we pulled behind the Peterbilt was 53'. Remember the Guy/Gals pushing the Big Rigs in most cases had to go to some type of training school to get their Lic. How much training did you have to take to get your Lic to pull your 5th wheel? GBY....

Bogger

Accuracy: 81.9%
Time: 15.23 Seconds
Score: 1075

The time is the most critical part of the equation for a good score. I have done it in 14 seconds, but the parking job is crazy. This thing is ADDICTING! :)

(My new personal best right after I posted)

Accuracy: 90.7%
Time: 14.27 Seconds
Score: 1271

2010augusta

I just love the disclaimer:

Capture4.JPG

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I finally got it parked, but will not reveal the score. Let's just say there was a great deal of carnage and body work before I made it. Oh, and considerable landscaping rework was required.

dewwood

I got my score down pretty decent(15.9), but its more fun to play around with. Did anyone see what happens when you hit the gas storage facility?