Any Price-Competitive Dealers in SW IN/NW KY/SE IL?

GaryB

Hi - am considering to get a BigHorn. I live in southwest Indiana (Evansville) and am very close to northwest Kentucky and southeast Illinois (collectively called the "Tri State area"). Does anybody know of any dealers in this area whose prices are comparable to RVsForLess and Lakeshore RV? I prefer to buy locally for ease of service, but then again will drive to RVs4Less or Lakeshore to save $5000. Sorry small dealers - but $5000 is a lot of camping :cool:

Last edited:

fulltimer

It has been said before, dealing with RV's For Less was a very pleasant experience. I have not had to worry about warranty issues yet but I'm sure Butch & Karen will treat me right.

Fulltimer
2007 Grand Canyon

highrail

Bighorn Dealer

There is a Bighorn Dealer in Lebenon Junction, Ky, about 30 miles south of Louisville. Right Stop RV and there number is 502-95-7484 and there lot backs up to I-65 south. I stopped by and looked at acouple of Bighorns on my way to Nashville. Ended up going to Lakeshore RV in Muskegon and saved $19,000. over Right Stops price for a 3400RL. RV for less will also save you a lot of money and the people were very helpful even if I did buy somewhere else. Don't beleive you can go wrong with either dealer.

Tom in TN.