• Pet Fee: $0
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: $0
Click code for larger imageqrcode.2530584.png
Scan for vCard with Venue Info (help)

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 3 - and they are included in the rally rate
  • Site fee: /A - all 3 site nights are included in the rally rate per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: This is TBD and will be posted here by 31-December
  • Non-Club Member fee: This is TBD and will be posted here by 31-December
  • Potluck: Yes - Date: 6/15/2012 - Time: 6:00 pm
Click code for larger imageqrcode.2530589.png
Scan for vCalendar with Event Info (help)

• Event Leader: jbeletti(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Updated 4-Sept-2011:Well, I was told this rally announcement thread was not appearing on the Events list. What! Sure enough, it was not. I closed this thread after I was done creating it as I am trying to promote the discussion about this rally in the other threads created to do so (links below). I had forgotten that rally threads that are closed disappear from the Events list - just as we designed it. Just forgot :)Prefer to see questions posted in other threads within this rally forum (see links below in Other Relevant Gillette Rally Threads section.

Other Relevant Gillette Rally Threads:
----------------------------------------------------
  • Pre-Rally Convoy Planning thread (travel with your Heartland pals enroute to the rally...)
  • Pacific Region Rally Convoy thread (travel with others from the Pacific region to the rally)
  • Pre-Rally Travel Planning thread (what routes are you taking, where are you staying, what are you seeing...)
  • Questions and Answers about this Rally thread

Last edited:
My Wife & I are looking forward to attending the National Rally in Wyoming in 2012. This will be the first rally that we attended since an N.C.H.A. rally in Indiana back in the 1970's. At that time we had a Chevy station wagon pulling a 20' Norris single axle travel trailer. We also had 4 kids and a dog in tow, no air conditioning, and it was HOT. I think things will definitely be more comfortable on this trip.
Dan Stubbins

happykraut

My wife and I are planning to attend. I need some advice from the Wyoming folks. I will be attending both the Gillette and Cody Rallies. I'm trying to figure out whether to spend more time after Gillette, or spend more time in Cody before the Rally. After Cody, we'll spend some time in Yellowstone. Thanks.

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Jim,
Could you add a link to the Pacific Region Caravan thread I opened to your list?
Thanks,
Kristy

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Dan and I are planning on attending,,,,,,,,wondering if anyone is planning a caravan to Wyoming, from Michigan/Wisconsin.....

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Dan and I are planning on attending,,,,,,,,wondering if anyone is planning a caravan to Wyoming, from Michigan/Wisconsin.....
Karen, Lin & I are going and would consider caravaning. Lets keep it on the table for now though. We plan on being back from the south in mid April. We could meet you guys as you come across the northwoods of WI. Or you could come down by us and we could head west from here in Rapids.

Anyone else???

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Karen, Lin & I are going and would consider caravaning. Lets keep it on the table for now though. We plan on being back from the south in mid April. We could meet you guys as you come across the northwoods of WI. Or you could come down by us and we could head west from here in Rapids.

Anyone else???
We plan on going. We will have to talk about when you all want to leave and where you want to make some stops.
I am not a fan of caravaning but will keep it in mind.

Peace
Dave

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We plan on going. We will have to talk about when you all want to leave and where you want to make some stops.
I am not a fan of caravaning but will keep it in mind.

Peace
Dave
I agree Dave. It might work better if we Picked places to overnight and travel to those stops as we want. It's easier to fuel, potty, explore and shop or whatever. Then hang out at the overnight and BS about the day's adventures.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I agree Dave. It might work better if we Picked places to overnight and travel to those stops as we want. It's easier to fuel, potty, explore and shop or whatever. Then hang out at the overnight and BS about the day's adventures.

I could live with that.

Peace
Dave

We are planning to leave around the end of May, or first of June heading West to Gillette, do some exploring before the Rally, then do some more after the Rally.
I have an Army reunion in Rochester, MN. the end of June, then plan to head through Upper Michigan, on the way back home.

Hockster.

jbeletti

Gillette Rally - You may arrive up to ONE WEEK EARLY!

The following change was made to the Q&A thread for this rally:

Q. What about coming in early for the rally. We always enjoy getting to town days/weeks ahead of time? :)

A. UPDATE (4-Oct): You may arrive up to ONE WEEK EARLY! (Thursday, June 7). We just worked this out with the Cam-Plex. Rates will be determined at a later date.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Re: Gillette Rally - You may arrive up to ONE WEEK EARLY!

Yea! That makes things easier.
Kristy

happykraut

Re: Gillette Rally - You may arrive up to ONE WEEK EARLY!

Now, that is some good news.

Last edited:

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
We will be having a rally to coincide with Gillette and would love to have you guys attend. The poll I started seems to lean to a rally before but we haven't set a date yet so if you are interested and haven't voted yet please use the link below. Please leave any comments at that thread. They would be appreciated. Thanks, Dave & Amy
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/26295-Cody-WY-Rally-before-after-quot-The-Rally-quot

loafer

Thats great news Jim
as usual you have done it again that makes us all happy who like to get in a bit early and set up.
Jim, thanks for all you do for us Heartlanders
Regards, Bill

convert

Reginald Hromek
Hey Jim
Nancy & I plan on being there. Save us a spot. Sounds like an exciting place to be.

Reg & Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.