Exterior light cover

Can't find this Hawk lens cover in the forum or on line, 3 of mine have been super glued back together....any ideas/suggestions on a replacement?

- - - Updated - - -

ps I don't mind replacing the entire fixture, just looking for ideas.

Matt750

Have you looked at eBay? I found one on eBay. It says it’s white, but same exact one you are talking about. Only one on eBay and last one they have for sale. Better jump on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you looked at eBay? I found one on eBay. It says it’s white, but same exact one you are talking about. Only one on eBay and last one they have for sale. Better jump on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snagged it! Didn't scroll down the rv light listings far enough on eBay. Great tip.

wdk450

Since RV Upgrades lists the entire light fixture as "No Longer Available", I think you need to start searching for new fixtures with a similar footprint due to the lack of spare parts.

Since RV Upgrades lists the entire light fixture as "No Longer Available", I think you need to start searching for new fixtures with a similar footprint due to the lack of spare parts.

Yep, afraid you're right. Thought I might stumble on an original if posted here. Lucked out. Super glue and the one new fixture, might get me through this season.