mpg improvement

kb0zke

How about an owner's manual that is just for the mpg? I'm talking about a 3-ring binder with sections for the various systems. The first thing in each section would be an overview of how the system works. Next would be detailed instructions on how to operate that system. Finally, the paperwork for the components of that system would be placed there.

For example, I've just dewinterized my rig. I had to ask the mpg forum how to do it, only to find my request moved to the general Heartland hot water system section. One person has three of the four necessary pictures posted, and others added their words of advice. The whole thing, photos and all, could easily fit on half of one side of a standard piece of paper.

mlo166

You have a GREAT idea! So, get pics and ideas from this forum, place into an attachment, and have it available for download. Look for my ideas and you have permission to publish them too! I have not copyrighted them! (wife says we could be rich if we did the publication first!) I'm really just too busy camping in our MPG to be counting money anyway! You probably are too?