Prowler mods #2

KyleC

Don't have any shoe storage. Thought about making this dinette bench storage into a shoe shelf.

Any thoughts? Has it been done? I've seen drawers from the side. But nothing from the back yet. I'm just that crazy, I might be the first
6c8c1228e801f8621031d73fe972af77.jpg

Kyle

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
considering the location is right next to the door, I think that opening the back to access is a great idea, Regardless of what you store in it.

KyleC

Check out this cabinet I pulled out of a house this week! I think it's going to fit perfect. All I have to do is cut a hole a slight bit bigger and it should slide right in! And the trim will cover the hole
a27fe911d36418cd4ec0f174d9efcffb.jpg
048360c72586812ea75d39afc8beb0c4.jpg

Kyle

esscobra

just a thought since color is pretty close- I would take the front with doors off the rest of cabinet, then attach to current wall there and cut out using open doors as template and only stain the top of that front piece to match

KyleC

That would allow for access to the entire compartment. I like it. Thanks for the idea!

Kyle

KyleC

just a thought since color is pretty close- I would take the front with doors off the rest of cabinet, then attach to current wall there and cut out using open doors as template and only stain the top of that front piece to match
Your idea played out great! Had the doors upside down in the original pic. Don't even have to stain!
fbf22810a6df31900bff0be10d250f4f.jpg
bdeb5e95cabb356d9b208ddf38f3e953.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

KyleC

Thanks guys! About to head to the beach for a week. That will definitely put it to the test!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk