anderson

Gary521

The flow TO the tank and main water system come from the same connection. What is your concern?

danemayer

Here are the 4-way Anderson Valve connections.

Attachments

• Anderson 4way valve 3 tank.jpg
    Anderson 4way valve 3 tank.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 54

Routemaster

The flow TO the tank and main water system come from the same connection. What is your concern?
We woke up this morning with a large puddle of water at the back of the coach, tank is filling its self I guess?
I thought if was to plug off where it says goes to tank it would stop the tank self filling.
But can not see where the Anderson gets the water from the tank to fixtures via pump.
Make sense?
Den.

danemayer

You'll find the answers in our Fresh Tank Fills by Itself user Guide. At top of page, click on TOOLS, then select HUG- Heartland User Guides

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Routemaster

When I turn the dial to normal the pump just keeps running to where I dont know.
I have dial now set at city and off at the tap outside with tank full and using pump/tank untill I get a new 4way.
The dial set at tank did fill ok.
The Co ABCORV now has them back in stock.
Thanks.
Den.

Gary521

The "O" rings have failed in your Anderson valve. This is very, very common. Call Anderson ( Anderson Brass Company ) and they have a repair part. Anderson now markets a total replacement brass valve that does not fail ( supposedly ). This will be a permanent solution to the problem. The reason your pump keeps running is that pressure is bleeding off due to the failed "O" rings.

Routemaster

The "O" rings have failed in your Anderson valve. This is very, very common. Call Anderson ( Anderson Brass Company ) and they have a repair part. Anderson now markets a total replacement brass valve that does not fail ( supposedly ). This will be a permanent solution to the problem. The reason your pump keeps running is that pressure is bleeding off due to the failed "O" rings.
Shaft with O seals now on order from ABCO RV.

Routemaster

Just changed out valve cartridge today see the two damaged O Seals, now back to normal.
Den.

Attachments

• IMG_0314.JPG
    IMG_0314.JPG
    371.5 KB · Views: 28