etrack in 4006

FL-JOE

Not sure what Heartland was thinking when they installed the floor tie downs, but they are useless.

Got two etracks down on the floor for my Harley trike. Of course there are no studs where I want to mount a couple on each side wall. Since I don't need much on each side I'll be using a block of wood attached with 2-part epoxy with an etrack end piece mounted to that. I'll try to post some pics when finished.

NYSUPstater

Some snowmobile trailers are same way. Have tie downs, but not attached to any alum/steel studs, just thru wood floor. w/ a small bracket underneath. Good luck.

david-steph2018

Not sure what Heartland was thinking when they installed the floor tie downs, but they are useless.

Got two etracks down on the floor for my Harley trike. Of course there are no studs where I want to mount a couple on each side wall. Since I don't need much on each side I'll be using a block of wood attached with 2-part epoxy with an etrack end piece mounted to that. I'll try to post some pics when finished.

I installed E-track on the walls of the Road Warrior. I used a piece of 1x6 screwed on aluminum "L" channel and the "L" screwed into the walls. I then mounted the E-Track to the 1x6. I also mounted E-Track in the basement area to hang extension cords, extra TV cable, etc. Well the grandson mounted it in the basement, he was only 9, he actually helped with the install in the garage as well.

Look at this page:
Mounting E-Track to the walls in the garage (heartlandowners.org)

FL-JOE

I installed E-track on the walls of the Road Warrior. I used a piece of 1x6 screwed on aluminum "L" channel and the "L" screwed into the walls. I then mounted the E-Track to the 1x6. I also mounted E-Track in the basement area to hang extension cords, extra TV cable, etc. Well the grandson mounted it in the basement, he was only 9, he actually helped with the install in the garage as well.

Look at this page:
Mounting E-Track to the walls in the garage (heartlandowners.org)

The ones I need on each garage sidewall only need to be a foot or so off the floor. On one side I need to secure the DW's bicycle, on the other side I need to secure my On-The-Go water softener and a couple tubs. I won't ratchet strap this cargo but use bungees instead.