Gateway MSRP

jbeletti

Attached is the latest MSRP for Gateway.

Attachments

• Gateway Pricing 11-23-16.pdf
    433.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

jimpav

Re: Gateway MSRP - 08-14-2014

Thanks for posting the MSRP sheet, Jim. I had to almost "pull teeth" to get a Heartland MSRP sheet when I bought my Gateway. In fact I didn't get it until way after the check was written and we returned home. I believe it's incumbent on dealers to furnish this "secret " paper (according to my dealer) before negotiations begin. It's also "no secret" that a buyer can negotiate down from the MSRP. The percentage varies by time of year, supply and demand, and dealer profit. To not have this prior information may result in a prospective buyer not making a good financial decision. Odd isn't it, that at most RV shows the MSRP sheet is usually right on the kitchen counters!

Parmela

Re: Gateway MSRP - 08-14-2014

Glad to see this information posted here........ we just purchased a new 2014 3200RS and I was concerned that we may have overpaid....... but according to what is posted here, we got the unit for 32% off the MSRP. I

Kathi-27

gateway msrp

jim have you any idea when there will be updated msrp list for the gateway 3680fb and option list. thanks

jbeletti

Gateway MSRP - updated

Gateway pricing has been updated. See attachment (PDF) in post # 1 of this thread.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just saw a new Gateway at the RV show this weekend. Very impressed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk