• Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?:
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 9/15/2017
  • Site fee: $$38 if 25 or more rigs $34.20 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: September 30
  • Potluck time: 6:00 pm

Additional Info:
If we have 25 or more rigs, the site fee drops to $34.20. This park is located south of I-20 and north of Tyler. We will have a potluck on Saturday evening, meat provided by the Club.

Please call the park to make your reservation when your dates are known.

We will also have a white elephant exchange. This has been fun in the past. A white elephant item is something you may have received in the past and don't use or you don't need any more. Please don't buy anything.

More info will be posted later as the rally gets closer.

We hope to see everyone there!

Attachments

• 2017 Tyler Fall Rally Attendance r4.pdf
    18.7 KB · Views: 191
  • 2017 Fall Agenda Final.pdf
    97.6 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Nancy,

Carol and I look forward to another North Texas Rally. Looks like a great RV park to Rally! We will be there, unsure of our arrival or departure dates.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have to see where the football and band contests fall before we can commit. But we want to come if we can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Wouldn't miss it for the world. If I can save up enough money for gas, we'll be there. I'll probably use 4 gals for the round trip. Seriously, it's on our calendar.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'm with Erica it depends on football schedule but go ahead and pencil us in. Let me know if I should bring my gumbo pot

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks for the quick replies!! I've got you all down, but please remember to call the park when you know your dates.

We look forward to seeing everyone again!

Cage427

We are new Heartland owner club members. We would like to try out one of the Heartland Rallies and picked this one. Our neighbor is George Speir who is registered for this rally. We are going to register with the park so please put us on the list.

Keith and Betty Orlopp
Georgetown TX

nander

We are new Heartland owner club members. We would like to try out one of the Heartland Rallies and picked this one. Our neighbor is George Speir who is registered for this rally. We are going to register with the park so please put us on the list.

Keith and Betty Orlopp
Georgetown TX

Awesome Keith & Betty! We look forward to meeting you!

'Lil Guy'

Debbie reminded me tonight about the rally. She'll make reservations in the morning and I'll post our dates. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
2psnapod will be there! The plan is to arrive 9/25 and depart 10/2...calling tomorrow to make our reservations.

Pokiejoe

Hi, Please put us on the list. We will be there, looking to be in on the 28th and leave on the 1st or 2nd. Will call campground tomorrow and make reservations. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Vicky Smith

nander

2psnapod will be there! The plan is to arrive 9/25 and depart 10/2...calling tomorrow to make our reservations.

Awesome, Michael & Kelly! I've got you down.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, Please put us on the list. We will be there, looking to be in on the 28th and leave on the 1st or 2nd. Will call campground tomorrow and make reservations. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Vicky Smith

Awesome, Vicky! We look forward to meeting you!

Chippendale

Nancy, I just saw that Pokiejoe and Ms. Vicky are going to attend and decided I had better call and finalize my reservation before all the folks who attended the rally in Alto find out they are going to be there and scoop up all the spaces. Unfortunately, the lady at the park who handles the rally reservations is out until next week and the temp who is in charge of the office while she is gone does not know how to make rally reservations. So I will make it next week and will be arriving on the 27th and leaving on the 2nd.

Thanks, George

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Don't know for sure, but likely we will do the "day visit" like we did last year. Marching Band season and rallies just aren't compatible.

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Nancy,
Put Howard and Shelley Blake on the list pending AF approval for leave! We look forward to seeing all those crazy Texans again!

Status
Not open for further replies.