2015 rw 420

Anyone have an opinion about the 420. I am not sure if not finding anything on the 420 is a good thing or a bad thing. I am looking at one that has been garage kept since new. I am willing to hear good the bad and the ugly. I have not pulled the trigger yet but next week possibly.

david-steph2018

Anyone have an opinion about the 420. I am not sure if not finding anything on the 420 is a good thing or a bad thing. I am looking at one that has been garage kept since new. I am willing to hear good the bad and the ugly. I have not pulled the trigger yet but next week possibly.

We have a 2018 RW 427, only thing I can offer is we really enjoy our unit. Our has the side patio on it. I looked at some photos, does the one you are looking at have the side patio?

We have a 2018 RW 427, only thing I can offer is we really enjoy our unit. Our has the side patio on it. I looked at some photos, does the one you are looking at have the side patio?

Yes It does really the kitchen location and bed seem to be the difference. So you do not have any build issues. I have read really bad reviews. But I know you can not please everyone.

david-steph2018

Yes It does really the kitchen location and bed seem to be the difference. So you do not have any build issues. I have read really bad reviews. But I know you can not please everyone.

We have had 3 issues with our unit. The first was the inlet to the hot water heater had cracked and resulted in the floor getting a soft spot near the steps going to the bedroom. Heartland did pay for the repairs for it and it happened at the 11 1/2 month mark of the unit.

The second issue was we had a side wall crack at the top of the big slide. It went up at a 45 degree angle to the top. We had it repaired and Heartland paid for it as well. This was just this past June/July. While there we had them repair a soft spot on our main floor and when they took the slide out out we found one of the outriggers had collapsed and had to get it repaired. We had to pay for that part of repairs, but it was only $220 for the mobile welder.

We had both repairs done at Affinity RV Group in Goshen, Ind.

The other big issue we had was I broke a rear spring hanger pulling into Elkhart County Fairgrounds the Saturday before we were scheduled into Affinity RV for the side wall repairs. Go figure!!!! So we are going into Morryde on October 27th to have the Independent Suspension added.

Other than these, really nothing else that is huge. Sure we have had small things, but that is all going about owning a RV. Things break and you have to repair them, just like owning a house.
Our unit is now 3 years old, we really enjoy it and just now really getting it into the "making it our own" time.

I believe most of these reviews are posted by individuals who are upset about their item. Not too many reviews made by people who are happy with it unless asked. I figure the reason, they are out enjoying it and don't have the time to post about it!!!!