2011 3355rl

Hi All,

We recently bought the above gently used and love the living space. My loves are the wood (vinyl? Laminate?) floors, split bath and Vessel sink in bath. Looked at the 2013 models recently and didn't like the decor at all. Hate, hate, hate the heavy rockers and the chintzy plastic thingies that hold the bottom of the "draperies", several of which are broken because those darned recliners bump them. I agree with the ladies who wish for wall outlets in the kitchen. I'll call the factory tomorrow to see if they offer an alternative & we'll be checking Home Depot for options.
i wish two of the dinette chairs were folding to easily take out but as there in almost no underfed storage in this model, we just took out two chairs and put two good, comfortable, folding chairs underneath to use as needed.
We've replaced one of the recliners with a euro chair from the house and plans are to replace the second ASAP.
Ladies, you may relate, I broke the bdrm closet rod and shelf first day out as I " had all that space so I might as well bring this.....".

caissiel

We improved the closet on the first winter while traveling in Florida. attached are pics of modifications.

Attachments

• Right Side Supports.jpg
    Right Side Supports.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Left Side Supports.JPG
    Left Side Supports.JPG
    769.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Center Support.JPG
    Center Support.JPG
    755 KB · Views: 32