Gateway 3800 RLB questions

My wife and I are thinking about buying a Gateway 3800rlb. We were going to buy a house but the housing market is high in houston and we want to start our family soon. For anyone that has the 3800rlb do you have any issues washing dishes in the sink as i felt they were a bit smaller then what i have in my 2009 bighorn 3600rl. Also we notice that the booth table have no storage underneath so what is under that bench seats? The dealer said possibly some tanks or something but its strange that their are tanks in a slide above the floor. ****

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a 3800RLB and there is storage beneath our booth table seats. Its empty space, no tanks. We have no problems washing dishes, 2 adults and 3 kids worth per meal.

jimtoo

Hi GWhea38411,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M