Black tank flush on 2010 Cyclone 3950

Cycloner3950

Crazy for Camping!
Hello folks, just curious if my 2010 Cyclone 3950 has a black tank flush? If so, I can't seem to find where it hooks up. I thought all Cyclones had the black tank flush?

Thanks
Brad

Mike Aplin

All Cyclones do have the black tank flush as standard equipment. If you go to the Universal Docking Station, I believe it is in the lower left hand corner, just to the left of the outside pump switch. I am not looking at one as I type this but that is where I think that it is off of memory. Thank you, Mike.

truknutt

Committed Member
Look for the garden hose connection in the lower left of the UDC. Attached is the UDC from the online brochure..possibly 2009 picture.

Open up the dump valve and if you have a clear connector, watch the flow!!

Attachments

• 09_CY_5thW_ext_docking_center.jpg
    09_CY_5thW_ext_docking_center.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 63

RnRCycloner

I have the 2009 3950 and unless they have change the 2010 the tank flush is only for the front tank. It doesn't flush the back tank. The tank flush is as handy as a pocket on a shirt. Wish they had done the back tank also.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I have the 2009 3950 and unless they have change the 2010 the tank flush is only for the front tank. It doesn't flush the back tank. The tank flush is as handy as a pocket on a shirt. Wish they had done the back tank also.

Ditto! Love it! Wish I had 2! :D

Cycloner3950

Crazy for Camping!
OK thanks, I thought that post was for the winterization but I guess that is what the 1/4 turn valve and pump switch is for.