Heartland RVs Factory Website

jpmorgan37

Lefty, a lot depends on the park and what they charge for electricity and what you have to pay for propane. Where we were in Texas and Virginia, electricity was cheaper than propane. Here in Washington, before propane went down, electricity was a good bit cheaper, now it's about the same-maybe propane is a little cheaper. Propane is $2.40 a gallon so it cost about $21.00 to fill my 40# cylinder and I'm using about 2 a month and about $80 in electricity. Fortunately, I don't have to pay for either as a work camper.

John

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Lefty, a lot depends on the park and what they charge for electricity and what you have to pay for propane. Where we were in Texas and Virginia, electricity was cheaper than propane. Here in Washington, before propane went down, electricity was a good bit cheaper, now it's about the same-maybe propane is a little cheaper. Propane is $2.40 a gallon so it cost about $21.00 to fill my 40# cylinder and I'm using about 2 a month and about $80 in electricity. Fortunately, I don't have to pay for either as a work camper.

John

Propane is a bargain up there....I paid $30 for a 30 pound refil here. $21 is a killer deal.

Tom of Ypsi

Lefty,

You need to get back to Tx. Paid $20 for a 40 lb tank of LP and $15 for a 30 is the going rate. This is down in the Valley.