Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

landp

I am looking for a set of steps that will make getting in and out the the 5th wheel easier on the wife, the dog, and me. ( and yes just that order :), they outrank me ) . Jay has a set of "Easysteps", I think that was the name of them. Are there other types out there, my wife liked jays steps but worried the dogs paws my slip thru the holes in the steps.

Last edited:

cjbearden

Visitor
Landp
We have the RV EZSteps like Jay's and we thought our cat's feet would go through the holes. She navigates those steps quite well - sometimes too well! Friends of ours have been in our coach with their dogs and the dogs don't seem to have any trouble using the steps. Hope you find what you need. Take care of the wife!! ;-)

CJ

Niles

We saw a set of steps in Florida that really caught our eye. They are made from plywood and completely disassemble, I don't have a pattern of them though. I'm guessing that it takes one sheet. It enter connects with each piece and wouldn't be to heavy by being several pieces. It was very solid, so not to be afraid of it. I hope someone on here has seen it and can help you with a pattern or at lease a picture of it. Sorry I can't help you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.