Eagle Ridge - General Questions

Jim & Harriet

not that we are buying, but i'd like to see some pictures and floorplans for the eagle ridge. last year when we bought our sundance the eagle ridge was not available. i did not see info on the heartland website.

jbeletti

Jim and Harriet,

See the root of this forum: //heartlandowners.org/forumdisplay.php?f=334

There you will find the 2010 brochure and MSRP/options sheet.

Jim

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
Jim; check your links or the document. I had a similiar problem yesterday and thought it was just me. It stated the document is faulty and could not be opened is what my PC said.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
tried to open the brochure - just kept tring to "load" and never opened. any suggestions?

Jim/Harriet,

Try right clicking on the picture and doing a "save as" to save the brochure. Then you can open it at your computer's speed, not the connection speed. It will be a long download on a slower connection, but I just did it and it worked.

Gus

jbeletti

Fixed! Try it now. We had a "display image icon" turned on for PDf file types. Guess that was not a good thing. Now PDFs show up with a PDF icon, not a graphic image of page 1 of the PDF. Do a reload/refresh of your browser window in that download thread and it should be clickable/downloadable.

Thanks,

Jim

B

bwwalczak

If you would like me to email our Eagle Ridge brochure, feature book, and any other info to demonstrate why Eagle Ridge has the best layouts, best look (cherry interior), and best value, please feel free to email me directly and I will reply with info.

bryanw@heartlandrvs.com

Thanks.

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
Thanks Bryan but that will not be necessary for us. I have to sell my NT 28RLS we love so much first so it will probably be in about six months... We are not in that much of a hurry as we did not expect to find the 5ver for us that quickly. As I said before we had just bought the North Trail in October. We will be ordering the 34QSRL LOADED. Might wait anyway until the 2011 model year to see what additions are made.:D

jbhd

Jim B,
I never heard of the Eagle :eek:Ridge until I read a post of someone asking about a comparison to it and the Bighorn. I downloaded the brochure and the 29 reasons to buy an Eagle Ridge but why is it not on the Heartland Website.

I see that some people have already purchase them. If this and it seems so far that it's going to be a BIG hit why is it not on the site?

Thanks
JBHD

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
Jim B,
I never heard of the Eagle :eek:Ridge until I read a post of someone asking about a comparison to it and the Bighorn. I downloaded the brochure and the 29 reasons to buy an Eagle Ridge but why is it not on the Heartland Website.

I see that some people have already purchase them. If this and it seems so far that it's going to be a BIG hit why is it not on the site?

Thanks
JBHD

I read somewhere in another post that Heartland had one "Very busy" web guy so it is just a matter of getting the spec's and specifics then turning on the Eagle Ridge page online.

jimpav

We just bought an Eagle Ridge 35DSRL a few weeks ago. Just got back from our first "shakedown" camping trip. VERY NICE unit.......all worked as it should have worked!!!! Excellent dealer support locally as well.Let's see if I can say the same thing a few years from now..................................
Jim