bighorn or mobile suite

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Well Jackbuck,
I have to say that I have not experienced a Mobile Suite trailer so I have nothing to say about that,but I do own a Bighorn 3500RL. This was a huge step up from a Fleetwood product that we previously owned. I will never make that mistake again. Having been to many dealers and shows, when my wife and I saw this we knew this was the trailer for us. Even the kids were OK with not having bunk beds. When we saw how much we were gettin for the money, space and amenities, we knew we found our next "home" on wheels. We purchased it late last season and had only been out (4) weekends one of which was a trip to Pigeon Forge. This year we have been out (3) weekends so far and evrything has been great.
Hey! There is a rally in Elkhart Indiana June 1st-4th, why don't you consider coming in for a day or two, there are a couple of sites still available. There will be quite a mix of Bighorn and Landmark owners there along with representatives from Heartland and a tour of the manufacturing facility.
Anyway, my wife and I are very pleased with our decision. Hope this helps,

Mark

bajaron

Bajaron
Jackbuck,
I think your comparing apples to oranges :confused: The landmark would be a better unit to compare with Mobile Suites. :D
There is a forum for M S at 5thwheelforums.com

jpmorgan37

Jackbuck, the Mobile Suites is a nice rig but I passed on it to get a Landmark Grand Canyon and have no regrets. A friend bought a new MS about the same time and I pulled it to his dealer several time for him to get repairs. We all have some initial warranty concerns. In my opinion, we get more for the buck with the Landmark. (and that's comparing Apples to Apples). Just my opinion.

John

slaytop

Jackbuck,
I think the Mobile Suites is an upgrade from Sunnybrook designs. One of the Sunnybrook owners decided to split and start his own luxury RV company using some of the Sunnybrook ideas. MS would compare with Landmark in price.