Anyone own a North Trail 26RKS ?

G

Gunnarts

We are considering the purchase of a North Trail 26RKS Travel Trailer. We would like some feed back from owners of same. We are looking at 2008 thru 2010 model years. Does anyone know if there are any major differences in the model years with reference to features and options and more importantly construction methods and materials, especially with respect to the 2008 vs. 2010 model years. Should we want the innerspring mattress upgrade vs. the foam mattress? We would also like to know about the livability and quality issues on this model. We are interested to find out about installing a decent size LCD TV in the trailer and where it would be installed (where are the TV and cable/Satellite hookups. Is there also room for a satellite receiver near the TV location? Any input would be greatly appreciated!!!!None

conveyman

I have a 2009 North Trails 24RL and where the tv is at there is no place to set your sattelite reciever or DVD player or a VCR. due to the slide out that comes in and the only thing you can put in there is a LCD tv.
So I got to looking and this is what I came up with that is removable and it locks into the opening where your cable connections are if you will look my blog up I have pictures and it works great.

Hart

The NT 26RKS is great. A 19" TV will fit on the shelf which is located across from the sofa which is in the slide.

As recommended, lots of info on the NT site.

Yes, definitely go for the upgraded mattress!! The only thing I know about that has been added to the 2010 are sink covers. I think it is correct to say that most or all 08s don't have the diamond plate panel on the front end. We have the diamond plate & like it.

Last edited: