3 questions for the factory

We have just purchased a 28 ft BHS north trail and am trying to get a price on 3 options 15 inch LCD TV DVD Player, and pillow top mattress and how long it would take to get these to the dealer. Also we would like to get a slide out skirt. We have not taken possession of our trailer from the dealer yet and would greatly appreciate your help in this matter. Also what would the cost be on the shipping and handling on these items.
Thanks so much
reddesertflower.

We will be showing in a tractor and engine show on the 20th of this month so we need our trailer ready by the 17th so time is of the essence

jimtoo

HI Sidney,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. You will find lots of great people here and answers to most all your questions.

The question you have posted is something your dealer should have been able to answer for you. But the factory customer service number is 877-262-8032. You might give them a call to speed things up.

Jim M

jbeletti

I agree with Jim, as your timing is short, please call Customer Service on this. And even then, they will likely refer you to your dealer as some parts just aren't sold direct to retail.

Jim

Thanks for the help. We'll give the dealer a call Monday they have no one to talk to till then. I guess money can't buy everything like good service. I thought businesses would want to make money in this economy. Go figure silly me.
Sid & Edd aka reddesertflower

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks for the help. We'll give the dealer a call Monday they have no one to talk to till then. I guess money can't buy everything like good service. I thought businesses would want to make money in this economy. Go figure silly me.
Sid & Edd aka reddesertflower
reddesertflower, Welcome to the Hearland Family & Forum. Actually you will end up with good service. Keep in mind, your dealer is our number one contact for generally all of your needs. The factory is not normally readily available to respond to you needs at any given time of day. With the economy slow they may be working odd hours and for sure with the Heartland Owners Rally next week wheels are turning in multiple directions. Have a little patience and keep the time change in mind also. Trust me when I say, Heartland has great Customer Service.