Heartland National Rally comments

dp7955

The great heartland rally

Our first rally, what a surprise. Way more fun than we imagined. Hats off to Jim B. and his helpers. And to Hartland. A much improved experience over our contact with our last SOB's manufacturer. Direct communication with the owners, was great. It was nice to see that they are interested not only in selling units, but keeping customers.

It was also great to feel so at home with the other RVers. We made a lot of new friends. And the entertainment was great. Who knew we would have to travel to Indiana to see a class act from Detroit. We signed up for the Michigan Chapter and look forward to upcoming events.:D:D:D

P.S. I will be watching over my shoulder for a truknutt with a big cowboy hat.:eek::rolleyes:

jimtoo

We had such a great time at the rally, it was just awesome. Way to much food.

Today we had an appointment at Lippert Components to have springs replaced. Seems as thou we had flat ones. So it turns out that the springs they have had a problem with are made in Canada, not China. Anyway, they replaced the springs and U bolts. They did a great job, in a timely fashion. After being in automotive service for 34 years, I know when things are done right, and they did it right.

A great big thanks to Don and Murrel who work for Lippert and did the work on my unit. A big thanks to Lippert for standing behind their part of the Heartland units, frames and suppension and running gear.

Thanks again to all.

Jim M

SmokeyBare

Jimtoo,

I'm surprised to learn the springs are made this side of the world... your so right about the whole Lippert Crew... they had a difficult task working in the rain, laying on the wet ground as they crawled under each and every RV... always with a smile !!

One or our gang came in with a check list of items he felt needed attention. After his RV was inspected... Pamela went over the items they found... line by line it matched his list. Many of us didn't know we had a problem... it could have been just as easy to give us a "Your RV is OK" report... but nope... they reported every issue and then worked hard to schedule time to get those repairs finished before we left the area. Lots of Happy Campers leaving the area this week !!

Marv

jnbhobe

This RALLY was the best, it was so good to see all our old friends and meet so many new ones. A heart felt thanks to Jim Belitti and crew for all they did for everyone.And as everyone has said Jim Fenner and his crew, the Lipperet people for being there rain or shine, and HEARTLAND for everything they did. THANK YOU Patti & Jon :) :D :)

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
I would like to thank Jim B and Mr Jim Fenner and all the repair crew from Heartland and Lipperet for the repairs and the suspention check ups made during the rain and shine We had a great time,seeing old friends and meeting new friends,and alot of good food TRAVELER07

navyAZ1

Thanks to all involved with this years rally Jim you did a great job, and Heartland has gone a long way to ensure we all stay Heartland Owners. Both Miss Ann and I are really happy to be part of such a great group of folks. WE HAD A BALL!!!!!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
A shot of the "Breakfast Club"

Why is it that only the cook doesn't have a gut????:eek: Jim, can you add this to the Rally Album? Thanks!

Attachments

• 100_0621.JPG
    100_0621.JPG
    259.2 KB · Views: 40

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Why are you picking on me??
Here I go serve you a great breakfast. If I could have had time to eat instead of feed everyone else maybe I would have had a dunlap.

Just think, the next time you get a breakfast burrito you will be thinking about the great burrito you could have had..

In fact I am going to have one in the morning.. And your not here... HEE HEE HEE...

BB Bobcat

jbeletti

Why are you picking on me??
Here I go serve you a great breakfast. If I could have had time to eat instead of feed everyone else maybe I would have had a dunlap.

Just think, the next time you get a breakfast burrito you will be thinking about the great burrito you could have had..

In fact I am going to have one in the morning.. And your not here... HEE HEE HEE...

BB Bobcat

It's almost worth driving to Goshen for. Thanks for the breakfast Bob, it was good, even if you don't have a gut like us professional eaters.

Jim

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
Lana & I have attened everyone of the natioal rallies. I do think all the venders that are a part of Heartland out did them seleves at the rally. I would hope everyone who attended the rally got most of the issues you had with your coach worked on in a very first class style!!! I have owned other manufactures coaches and never ever have I been taken care of soo well by Heartland. On top of that the Heartland crew would ask is this all the problems you have!!! What other manufacture of RV coaches would stand behind thier coaches as Heartland has. You see my BigHorn is going on 5 years old and now that I have attended the rally, Heartland and all the venders that are apart of Heartland did all they could to please all of us. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Last of all Thank You Jim B. for all the planing of the rally you did, It was GREAT!!

Tom of Ypsi

I ate so much before, during and after the rally, still at the fairgrounds, I have to go to Bed Bath & Beyond for another weigh-in. Look out scales here I come.

jbeletti

Hard to believe but I lost 2 pounds at the rally. That after using a golf cart for 5 days. Had I been able to use the bike instead, maybe I'd be back to my high school weight. :eek: Well, maybe not None

chasdvorak

We were definately WOW'ed. This was our first rally ever and I don't think we'll be able to top this one. Many Thanks to Jim B and crew, the Heartland crew and the Lippert guys/gal. Also many thanks to the fine folks who made us feel like family.

As a side note, the Heartland crew followed up with a promise to ship some parts and we received them the next day. We've had several brands and types of RV's, but Heartland really impressed us. I think they accomplished their goal of providing top notch service and we're in for the long haul. Safe travels and I hope to cross paths again.

Chuck and Reggie

sgtbigb

Just about everyone at the ralley walked thur the Bighorn 3610 that was on display at the rally. Well I brought it . Very nice unit and we are enjoying it.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey Gene,
That's great! Hope you enjoy this one as much as your previous one. You are now part of the "second Heartland product" club. Welcome!

BTW, mske sure you tell those fellas to take their shoes off when searching this rig too. :p:p:p

Congratulations and hope to see you next year in Nashville,
Mark

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Good job with the new rig Gene. Don't wait until next year at Nashville to show it off, bring it to Houston in October to meet up with lots of other Heartland owners.