Introduction

jbeletti

Welcome to the New Jersey Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Your chapter leader is:

* Deb Bylinski (dbylinski) (profile)

The boundaries of this chapter are: Entire state of New Jersey

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey Deb, Thanks for standing tall and lending a hand to our Owners Club by starting the New Jersey Chapter. Best Wishes for your new venture.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Hey Deb. Congrats and good luck with the New Jersey Chapter. Now we need to get you the decoder ring and the secret handshake.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey I opened this box of Crackerjacks last night and the decoder ring was in there. :eek: That's what helped me decide to do this - It was a omen I guess! Now, I will need some help with the handshake but I'm sure we'll get it.

No kidding - I am so glad to help out! Heartland, the forum and our Bighorn have been the best things to happen to us in a long time! Thanks everyone!:cool:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congrats on stepping up to the plate. I'll help you with the secret handshake:rolleyes: at the PA rally in August.

Gus

bill40

Good job Deb,
Look foward to meeting you and John at Pine Grove. We will be in on Monday.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
HI Deb Congrads to your New Jersey post! and your new job pay raise and the check is in the mail!Im still waiting for mine to come Mich Chapter rallymaster TRAVELER

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Jersey-ites

Porthole, So far I am still accumulating information from the introduction. Sent Debbie an e-mail on Fri and I am at a CG with the slowest wifi I have ever encountered. Time to invest in the air card!

Last edited by a moderator: