Neighbor's Pets..

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We're in Mohican RV Park, Bowler, WI. I woke up this morning, went out to the truck to get our cam corder and saw our neighbor that was walking their pets. This is a first for me.

At least they do not bark all day when they are gone.

Attachments

• DSC_1697M.jpg
    DSC_1697M.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC_1699M.jpg
    DSC_1699M.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 114

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Wow, I bet that took a double take, especially in the morning.
I always thought the pet pigs were smaller than that.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Bob, we have stayed at Bowler many times, and "aint seen nothin like it yet". :) Although my bro ran into a guy at Rockport that traveled with a Pot Bellied Pig, a Lab and a cat in his motor home. Go figure. Had I known you were going to be at Bowler we would have driven up.

Peace
Dave

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hay Cookie
We are going to meet Ray & Lin in Wisconsin Rapids. We will be there until the 6th of July. Then we are heading north toward the Dakotas. Maybe we will see you next week.

BC

jbeletti

Bob,

I read your post in my email this morning and felt there had to be more to it. I clicked the forum link and saw your post and the pictures explained it all. Never seen anything like that before. Did you pet them? Did Trevor meet them?

ralphpam

Years ago we saw a guy walking a full size pig up a ramp into his motorhome. We ask him about the pig and as they were full timers the pig lived with them. They had to have carpet everywhere so the pig could walk. It was probably twice the size of those pigs.

talley

My first thought was a toy hauler... but then these are probably no larger than many dogs traveling with owners in RVs. Wonder if they shed??