Thanks to all on the Forum from new 3055RL owners !

sislv

Tom & Sharol
My wife and I are finally done with the long sometimes stressful search for a suitable fifth wheel. About halfway thru the searching we learned about Heartland and in particular the Bighorn line and saw one while in Florida. It was a very well built unit and reflected quality throughout. The line has some good floorplans and we decided to pursue the 3055RL. It suited our wants very well and we located a nearby dealer who just received a 2006 model with options we can live with so we won't have to wait on a build. We sat down with a nice sales lady today and came up with a good fair price in the ballpark with two other respected dealers mentioned here on the forum. Anyway, we signed the papers and should have it next week.

I browsed this forum a lot and was able to glean a lot of good information. What impressed me the most was the factory involvement on the forum and the many members who help support it. We feel assured of the support from the factory, it's representatives contributing here, and the staff at our nearby dealer. Took some pictures inside and out while at the dealer if anyone is interested. Again....many thanks. :)

Tom and Sharol

jpmorgan37

Hey Tom and Sharol;
Congratulations on your new 3055RL and I'm sure that you will have many enjoyable years with it. If you get it in time, I think that there is still one site available at the Rally. Contact Jim if you can make it. What a great way to get to know your new coach and meet some of the rest of us.

John

Trap

:) Congrates, those are real nice units. Good luck with your new toy as I'm sure your travels with be full of miles of smiles

Trap

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Thanks....

Thanks for the comments John & Trap. The Rally sounds interesting but we're pretty much booked up well into July. We'll see maybe next year.

We don't even have our Tow Vehicle yet. If all goes well we should get that around July. Hoping to get a GMC 2500HD 4X4 Extended Cab with the Duramax and Allison.

Tom

Wild Wind

You will love the 3055 layout, we stayed in our 3055 for three months in Floridia and are very happy with our choice of models. Our Chevy 2500 HD, Duramax, 4 WD, crew cab pulls our Bighorn like it is not even behind us. After 4 years ,and 107,000, I still love my truck.