My new M-18

Larry77

P1060843.jpg

P1060833.jpg

kravchuck

What an adorable little trailer!! You are going to be turning heads once you hit the highways. How do you like it? We might be purchasing one next week.

Pat and Bob

Larry77

It's perfect for us and easily pulled by our 4runner. Gets the wife out camping and that's what it's all about :) Many compliments while out, we showed the inside to lots of passerby's, most people are impressed with the room inside of such a small trailer.

Larry77

Ok...we are addicted...already planned our second trip this weekend...staying close to home though (bout 45min)...we have some great parks near us being that we only live bout an 1hr from St Helen's...camping with hook-ups this time :)

Larry77

Yes, only time we feel like it's a little small is when we cook but usually I'm outside with the BBQ so it isn't too much of a problem...I have not used the shower which I think would be nearly impossible but we have stayed in parks with showers so far...

mikeyy53

On the M21 the silly hinge that holds the door open is a joke! Unfortunately with the M21 the awning arm is close to where the door opens so it can't be changed.

RonBB

Very nice. We are looking at the 18 right now. Any surprises with anything? Find any nice little things you didn't know before you got it? How about anything that you aren't fond of? Best of luck with it. Be safe. Ron

Larry77

I wish the bathroom was a little bigger. The bed really was comfortable after a memory foam pad and a nice mattress pad but unsleepable before. Top of fridge gets hot...don't store your Smores chocolate up there...lol. If you do any dry camping, you really need to add another battery. Haven't had much success with the powered antenna but that may be due to our area. I really wish they would've thought about a hitch receiver for a bike rack...not sure how to take the bikes with us yet.

I love that the propane lasts forever. Absolutely awesome storage everywhere.
We liked the "night-light" above the cabinets...took awhile to discover that one. Overall have been very happy with the trailer and we get a ton of interest everywhere we go...it really is a great looking rig inside and out.

rick_h

. I really wish they would've thought about a hitch receiver for a bike rack...not sure how to take the bikes with us yet.

Hi Larry,

We thought the same thing. For the interim I have managed to get 3 inside the trailer. I put cardboard on the floor, and blanket cover the bikes.

SilverRhino

Great Lil Unit

What a great looking trailer........I did not know about these! My son and his wife are interested in a small traler.....this looks like just what they would need. :eek:

Pictures took me back to the first "hard side" trailer my folks had.......15 foot Go-Lite trailer......Mom, Dad, Grandmother & 3 kids.......we thought we had all died and gone to heaven......moved up from a wall tent with no floor.

Sorry I rambled on......enjoy your trailer!

Safe travels!

kravchuck

Larry, the door holder looks great. We have the M21 and the door swings with the wind. Consequently our beautifully painted door now is chipped. We are going to copy you. Thanks for the great idea.

Larry77

Got the door holder at the local dealer...I tried the stainless steal one first but it didn't look right so I took it back before installing. It's a 4 inch white plastic one...probably found on Ebay really cheap...looks stock on the trailer.

Next couple easy mods are going to be vent covers...think it might help the rain noise a little, plus will be nice to have them open in the rain.

Also, I'm still trying to get the propane to work on my grill. I haven't been able to even order the right hose to go from the quickconnect of the trailer to the Coleman grill without double regulating the flow.