We have a camper!!!!

Wallace

Well we picked it up on Thursday and so far so good..
We had to do some modifications at the dealership.
The passanger side slide had a long screw in a place where it should have had a short one.
We had a second air conditioner installed and the slider door molding in the master bedroom had to be modified.
So Friday we are dry camping and I can't get the air to work so we check one of the outlets with my wifes hair drier and no power.
So I get the manual out (yes it is my first time)so I'm reading and going thru everything with my wife and I can't seem to find out what the problem is...so we opened the windows and let the breeze in.
Called the dealer in the morning and ask what am I forgetting to do????
We went through a couple of things and still the generator would not run anything???
Then the guy at the dealership went and asked someone else..He came back to the phone and said go out and take the front cover off the gen and see if there is 2 switches on the front if there is make sure the switches are in the on position.
Sure enough flippd the switches and we had air and our 110 outlets work.
Other than that we had a great time playing for a couple of days.
Just booked our first real trip for it this weekend.
We will be going to Getteysburg Pa to Thunder week.
I will be loading it with my Screamin' Eagle Fat Boy and my dad's dressed Street Glide.

combine_billy

Congrads!!

Ours is supposed to be here Friday, but I am leaving for a Canadian fishing trip on Friday for 10 days, so I guess I will have to wait to get it until I get back.

porthole

Retired
Just about everything you could want to know about the CVO line - and we have a few get togethers a year.

Next big one is on the west coast next week then in Maggie Valley NC in September, some of the best riding roads in the country.

We are still undecided if we will be taking the camper or not for the Maggie Valley trip.

combine_billy

We are supposed to pick up our new 3912 on Thursday. It is supposed to be here tomorrow night.

Had a chuckwagon race scheduled for this weekend, but our injured driver had surgery last week, so we are going to set this one out. Guess I will have to do some creative camping arrangements.