Is this my coach number?

ChopperBill

Is this the number folks put in their signature or some other number?

149493907.jpg

svd

ChopperBill,
I think they use the last 4 digits of the VIN. You can find that stamped into the frame above the pinbox in front. By the way, congratulations!

timk

Guys,

Been wondering the same thing.

I'm thinking maby the last 3 digits, in my case 4 would make 9770 units, that seems a bit high, 770 sounds like a more realistic number?? If there were nearly 10,000 bighorns running arround, seems like we would be bumping into them allover the place. But thats a guess. ChopperBill whats your last 4? Ours is about a year old now.
TimK

dieselengineer

Charter Member
timk
My bighorn is dated 3/3/06 and the last 4 numbers are 2822. It would cool to know if this is coded in some way to the model or date, etc.

ChopperBill

Dont know what our vin number is. Just took this pix when I took a first peek at our rig. Thought this may be the last of the vin number.

BluegrassMan

Hi Guy's: I think that Heartland is using a "combined" count of BOTH lines of 5vers to come up with those High numbers.

timk

dieselengineer said:
timk
My bighorn is dated 3/3/06 and the last 4 numbers are 2822. It would cool to know if this is coded in some way to the model or date, etc.

Our build date is the 3rd qtr of 05, so 9770 wouldnt work out with either theory. Surly if its the last three they would have built more than 50 or 60 units in 5 or 6 months ??

TimK

timk

driver311 said:
not high teck!!!!!!!! last 4 digits of VIN

driver311None None

Cant be, Dieselengineers 3-3-06 is 2822
and mine 6-6-05 is way bigger at 9770, so ???
TimK

driver311

i pull them dally it is the serial no. has nothing to do with build date!!!!!!!!!!!

driver311

Last edited: