Trail Air Hitch

01blazer

I have a 09 Oakmont and was interested in getting the Trail Air Pin Box but I need to know which one would fit the Oakmont. The number on the side of the factory pin box doesn't match any Trail Air Hitch that I have found on-line.

jimtoo

Hi 01blazer,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. You will find lots of great people here with lots of good information. Enjoy the forum.

For your Trail Air Pin box, I would suggest you call Lippert Componets as I understand they are the owners of the Trail Air systems now. Call 866-524-7821, with the information about your trailer, VIN, model number and any other information you may have. The Trail Air is a great add on.

Have many safe travels.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
01blazer, check this link. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=10761
This might be of interest to you. There are also links within the thread that will help you determine which pin box you have or need. The Demco looks like a pretty good option.

ralphpam

If you are going to get one get the new one that takes care of both the up and down and fore and back motion.

01blazer

Thanks guys for you quick reply! I will call Lippert Components first thing Monday morning. It's nice to know this kind of forum is available to chat with other Heartland owners.