New Owner

scotty

None New owner, old RVer, 06 Big Horn 3400. Purchased used, unit is like new. No manual, but have asked factory if I can buy or download one. Only had it a week but so far love it, really a step up from the previous unit. ;)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Scotty, We have the 07 3400RL. We've had it 3 years and have never opened the booklet that came with it. Being an old RVer yourself, I doubt the manual will help you much. This forum will be far more help than the manual. By the way, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. We're all here to help if you need us. Enjoy your "new" rig.

scotty

Thanks Ray, yea I downloaded that manual and you're right it's just the generic manual. There are a couple of items I'm not sure about. The two small valves in the docking closet directly below the outside shower. The handle for the one to the left is inline with the short hose and the one on the right is at a 45. what are these two valves, low points??

Theresau

No Owner's Manual - Brand New Unit

I planned to call Heartland today - there was no manual included in our new Bighorn. I can download and print but would have liked the actual manual. There was a large blue pouch but it did not include an owner's manual.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Scotty, Look on the inside of station door there should be a diagram.

Welcome to the family, Mike