Mounting wheel chocks and Tie downs in 3010

dkrajicek

Are the wheel chocks the type that will hold a Harley Cruiser upright while you tie it down? In other words, can one person use this system to tie down the motorcycle, or does it take two people?

danemayer

Are the wheel chocks the type that will hold a Harley Cruiser upright while you tie it down? In other words, can one person use this system to tie down the motorcycle, or does it take two people?
Hi dkrajicek,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a lot of useful informaton and discussion here and I'm sure you'll get an answer shortly.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Yes I have one installed and it not only hold it upright while I tie it down at 4 points but it gives me a target when pulling the Goldwing into the garage!

Condor-Trailer-OnlyWheel-Chock-Stand.jpg

Last edited:

Tool958

Here is what we use. http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200466706_200466706
They are very reasonably priced and easy to use. I put them against the end of the garage and drive each bike into them, leave it in gear, shut it off and climb off. They can then be strapped down to the factory cleats on the garage floor. I don't use the rings on the chocks themselves. The wide front foot really makes it stable. When we use the bunk beds, I simply move them up against the garage door and lower the beds over them.

Attachments

• stand.jpg
    stand.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited: