The search is over

Born2roam

Hello all,

After two years of RV shows and visits to dealer lots, we have finally purchased our first TT, a pre-loved 2007 Bighorn 3055RL. Although we haven't made our first trip yet, we're really looking forward to the "new" RV life experiences coming. Right now we are trying to figure out what to put in it and acclimating our three kitties to the unit while it sits in the driveway.

Thanks to all the members for the advice and knowledge I found on this forum. I was able to confidently install a UBS slider hitch system, the brake controller and learn about a recall status affecting the unit. What a great forum.

We hope to meet many of you on the road as time goes on. Just look for the Bighorn Cathouse. :p

Mike and Chris

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Mike & Chris, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. I see you're from FDL, WI. You just missed our WI chapter rally in the Dells this weekend. Did you buy grom a dealer or private party? There is a Dealer appreciation Rally at Mainitowoc Fairgrounds in September called Campfest. There will be several of us Heartlanders there. Here is a link for some info. http://www.campfest.net/ Enjoy your "new" Bighorn.

Born2roam

Ray,

We bought the RV from a local dealer in Cleveland and trailered it home this past Thursday so it hasn't gone far yet. We know about the Customer Appreciation event in Manitowoc but as luck would have it, we have another outing already planned for the same weekend. We've contacted Tom and will get on his mailing list for future WI events.

Mike & Chris