Help 2010 Sundance 3300RLB slide stopped working!

Hottop

Hi all,
Yesterday while packing up our unit I went to put the living room slide in and it would not come in. The motor made a whining noise but the slide would not engage and come in. It appears to be getting power because the electric motor is whining. Any thoughts or help is greatly appreciated. Thank god for the manual crank.

phoenix50

Check your reservoir! I was at Lk Geoge, NY 2 weeks ago and that happened to me, & when I checked the reservoir it was 3 qts. low. Where it went, I do not know.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Check your reservoir! I was at Lk Geoge, NY 2 weeks ago and that happened to me, & when I checked the reservoir it was 3 qts. low. Where it went, I do not know.

Sundance doesn't use hydraulics. Slides are all electric. Sounds like the motor is not engaging, but the gears seem OK if you are able to crank it in. Can you get to where the motor is mounted to see if it is out of alignment?

Bobby A

Check your auto reset breakers behind the battery under red plastic covers. I had the same thing happen to me and one of the breaker had fallen off the bank of them. Re tighten it in its proper place, and all slides are working fine. This may or may not be your problem but worth checking.