Ladder

D

dlpmx

How about a way to fold the roof ladder?It is too long to put anywhere except the garage and it takes up too much room.If it folded you could maybe store it in the loft or attached to the loft wall in the garage

Dale

Mike Aplin

We have talked about a ladder like this in our product meetings, however, we have not been able to find a vendor that is currently supplying this type of ladder. Thanks, Mike

wdk450

How about supplying a free-standing folding ladder?

We have talked about a ladder like this in our product meetings, however, we have not been able to find a vendor that is currently supplying this type of ladder. Thanks, Mike

Mike and All Heartlanders:
How about supplying a free-standing folding ladder?

I keep one of these in my storage compartment. It is long enough extended to get me on the roof, it is short enough as a short stepladder to enable me to get over the dual tire fenders for hitching up, and just right as a medium stepladder for changing burnt out lightbulbs on the ceiling.

http://www.coscoproducts.com/WGL-Movie

I got this at Lowe's on sale for about $90.

porthole

Retired
Boy - what another product rip off.

The Little Giant is heavier and more expensive and the original.

Check my post under Cyclone mods. I cut my main ladder and added a bunk ladder. Now I have two easier to handle ladders.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=11365

There are plenty of folding boat ladders out there, so I am sure it is just a matter of finding the right "stuff".

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Not a ladder for the issues in this thread, but a handy ladder, nevertheless. I don't use this to get on my roof, but I can extend it up and access the tops of my slides, change scare lights, etc. Pretty handy. Bought it back in February, online from Target. $154.50 total, shipping and everything.

Attachments

• RV Ladder.bmp
    198.1 KB · Views: 41

porthole

Retired
The collapsible ladder is what I used with our TT, haven't tried it yet with the new trailer.

Now I have tried it with the new trailer - it is "just" tall enough to get on the roof. But I already have a ladder that came with the trailer so I doubt I'll be carrying the collapsible too.