any changes for 2011

BSTNCPL

Hello my wife and I just love the edge model and we are wondering if the factory is going to make any changes to the model line concerning the issues that have been addressed such as the plumbing, leaking slide outs, doors hitting the awning supports and others we are this close to buying an edge but some of these problems ; even though mostly cosmetic are keeping us from purchasing... any response would be appreciated

kampfirekid

Hello my wife and I just love the edge model and we are wondering if the factory is going to make any changes to the model line concerning the issues that have been addressed such as the plumbing, leaking slide outs, doors hitting the awning supports and others we are this close to buying an edge but some of these problems ; even though mostly cosmetic are keeping us from purchasing... any response would be appreciated

I can assure you Heartland is not sleeping on improving their 2010 models for 2011 - and that is with ANY of their product lines. It is not uncustomary to see a heartland rig of the same model year with major improvements. If Heartland decides the benefits of upgrading or changing are worth it to their customers, they'll do it mid year.

M

Mcreech

i couldn't have said it any better then kampfirekid..........We are always looking to improve our product and most of the changes come from retail customers like yourself.....I can tell the the Edge's that are being built today have addressed a number of issue include those that you mentioned.....