wallpaper buckling

4ever

We are working with our dealer regarding a wall panel with wallpaper buckling. We have been sent a new panel by manufacturer which the dealer is hesitant to replace but hopefully will figure out how to. Our border paper buckles too. Anyone have any other suggestions for buckling just in case the panel can't be fixed?

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
If the dealer is apprehensive to do it then I would contact Heartland directly and get their advise. Send them some pictures to show exactly what you have to deal with. I would be afraid that the dealer would do a poor job and cause it to be a bigger issue than when you started.

Good luck,
Mark

tmcran

Do ya have any idea why the paper is buckling? I guess I would want to know before any repairs were done to be sure it didn't happen again.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Good point tmcran, there could be a structural issue causing the wallpaper buckling.

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
Pictures would be nice. I have an issue with the paper getting bumps under it. I posted on the ask the factory thread, but never got an answer. I am out of warranty, so was just looking for advice, but maybe we have the same issue and are just calling it different things. Is is possible for you to post a picture?
Fred

Attachments

• DSC00200.JPG
    DSC00200.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 34