cabinet drawers loosen

Just picked up new 09 landmark pinehurst and having trouble with cabinet drawers working loose and havnt figured out how to keep them from opening. Also sliding window in bedroom will not lock and works open during travel. Any help would be appreciated, thanks, Rich.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Rich, as far as the drawers coming open. In a perfect world they should not. 99% of the time ours wont come open and neither will the cupboard doors. There are occasions that they will. Rough and winding roads are the worst. If you have heavy pots and pans in the big drawer, its the one that comes open in ours. We now have lighter pans and less problems. The latches can be tweeked a little to stop it. Remember that your coach moving down the road is having mini earthquakes all the time. Just the nature of the beast. Use the search box...there are many..many threads about this on the forum. Good luck and happy camping.... Bob:D

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I took some velcro and put on the backs of the drawers and it keeps them closed.

sherry3

make sure you check them before you open your slides! dealer checking mine now but not before i learned the hard way!