Pantry pull out shelves

sharmulst

Scott
I spoke with you at the rally about the pantry pull out shelves. We have a 3 shelf unit and would like to get a 2 shelf unit for a couple other cupboards in our Bighorn 3500RL. I would appreciate the name of your supplier to see if we could get one.
Thanks
Steve and Sharon :)

Scott

Wire Pantrys

Yes I did. The name of our supplier is ODYSSEY GROUP and they are located in Bristol, Indiana. Their phone number is 574.848.2240.

I would assume that their policy is to sell to OEMs only (not to retail) but you can usually get by that by pleading mercy - and by staring out by telling them how much you love their product(s) in your Heartland and you just wanted to know if a different size were available for you to purchase.

The parts that we currently purchase from them are:
P4250CM-W - WHITE CENTER MOUNT PANTRY
BP8CM-W - WHITE 8" CENTER MOUNT BASKET

Let me know what they say.

ST

jbeletti

Steve/Sharon & Scott,

I had a few moments here so I phoned Oddysey. I have some pantry data being faxed to me now. It's a shorter pantry that "may" fit the upper and other shorter cabinets.

I spoke to Ralph Wolski in the hardware area. He told me that they can sell to end users. I'll try to get all the information (part numbers, dimensions and prices) posted here, then to the relevant sub-forums.

Thanks,

Jim

sharmulst

Jim/Scott

Thank you so much for answering my question in such a timely manner. I await the further information that Jim will be getting.
It was great seeing everyone at the rally and we look forward to next year. Thanks again
Sharon & Steve None

tinkers

Full timers
This is for Coley Brady. Coley, could you email us direct regarding items ordered by our dealer Colman Campers in Hartford, Il over a month ago? We are fulltime in our Big Horn and only returning home to St. Louis to have this work done on June 19, but as of today, no items have been received by them. HELP!!! They ordered a sofa slide side window shade and wire pantry basket w/all hardware. We are replacing the wooden shelves which will not stay closed and keep pulling out of the top. We have obligations and have to leave on July 5, and 6 weeks seems quite enough lead time to have these items delivered. Please, Please, could you check on these things for us? We don't mean to be a bother, but Colman's is not having much luck in getting the parts department to call them back. Thanks so much,
Logan & Pat Doyle

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Logan and Pat
I have parts on order too. Some have been shipped wrong, damaged, and even lost. Good luck. I am hoping that the 3rd time someone gets it right.
Rand Lutman