TT Toyhauler from Heartland?

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
OK, I looked on the Heartland RV website (well...not a long time, but I did look) and I'm looking for a toyhauler that is a tow behind, not a 5er. Does Heartland make such an animal? :confused:

My parents have a TT right now (SOB) and are looking or a new trailer. They need more room for mom's sewing machines and stuff. They do a lot of craft shows - just finished one recently in Fun Valley, CO. Dad does wood work, but not interested in installing his saws and lathes in the TT! :eek:

They need more room than they have right now, and want the room in the toyhauler - but mom doesn't want a 5er. I don't know why, I'll try to talk to her, but you know how moms can be! :p I would like for them to get a Heartland and be rid of those SOBs forever! :D

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
HT, yes a 5'er would be better for them. Good luck with your mom:eek:. Glad its you and not me. Bob:D:D

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Thanks, all! I emailed Dad the link. They'll probably be buying in Amarillo or Wichita Falls, since they live right between the two. He's going to Amarillo this weekend. Hopefully he'll check them out! I'm working on a 5er! Don't yet know what mom has against them. They have an 01 Chevy 2500 Duramax in excellent shape. I just don't want them to buy another Keystone, I mean - SOB! :D Trying to get him to join this forum and see how well the company stands behind their products and customers! :)

I'm no salesman, but if I can pull this one off - I deserve a commission! :D