another warm & fuzzy experiance

Bobby A

Well, the wife and I took a drive to Elkhart to have some work done on our coach today. The guys worked in the pouring rain for several hours to correct our concerns. They worked happily, fearlessly, and professionally to make sure we were happy and we are!!!! Thank you's just isn't enough, we wanted to buy the crew lunch (the best pizza in town) but they politely declined. It won't be long til other SOB owner's find out that Heartland has the BEST customer service in the business, and all those people will be Heartland owners also. A thousand thank you's does not seem to be enough but I'll try. I want to thank Matt Cameron for getting the ball rolling and Jim Fenner for approving it. I want to thank Dave Jones for freeing up the man power to work on our coach and a BIG thank you to Scott for going over and above to make sure we were leaving there happy. I want to thank the two electricians (sorry I cannot remember your names) but I will never forget your faces and tireless efforts to fix the electrical issue. And a few other guys, you know who you are, and we are forever greatful. We will continue to spread the word to all previous, current, and future RV owners what an AWESOME company Hearthland is.

Thanks so much,
Bob & Lisa Altizer

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Bobby A - what a nice compliment and thank you for posting it. Compliments are few and far between so to hear one is wonderful.

Bobby A

Bobby A - what a nice compliment and thank you for posting it. Compliments are few and far between so to hear one is wonderful.

Your so right, we tend to only hear the negitive side on this forum, so I thought it would be refreshing to share a positive experiance. This is not the first time I have posted positive feed back.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Bobby A,

It's great that you are pleased and that Heartlad came through for you. It is very true that we so often hear the negative side of things on the forum and the positive outlooks are quoted less often. We too are fully impressed with Heartland and their products. Thanks for the positive post!

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Great to hear all went well for you. That is a great post for those looking at Heartland to read. Happy safe travels.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Truly was great to hear things worked out and a big plus you are satisfied . Like everyone else is nice to hear a positive statement once in awhile. Happy adventures to come.....Kenny