Want to upgrade

soilmovers

We love our 2008 BH 3055 but are thinking about upgrading to a larger unit.

Before I start shopping, I would like to get an approximate appraisal on our 3055. Is there a blue book of RV's? would you trade or sell private party?

I would like to have the separate bathroom, king size bed and a desk is a must. What models fit my list?

thanks, Cindy

NADA is what I use as well. I'd personally try selling private party if possible as you can probably get more for it. I sold my old travel trailer for several thousand more over what dealers wanted to allow me for a trade-in.

As for the model with your specified needs, I know the BH-3670RL and 3610RE have all 3...the desk, king bed, and private all-in-one bath.

imchud

Before I start shopping, I would like to get an approximate appraisal on our 3055. Is there a blue book of RV's? would you trade or sell private party?

I would like to have the separate bathroom, king size bed and a desk is a must. What models fit my list?

thanks, Cindy

Check out the 3385... only a queen bed though

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I have sold several things very quickly on Craig's List. It works and is free.

Henry

thanks, Cindy
We are looking to purchase a 3055. If you still have it and wish to sell send me the info maybe we can make a deal.
hdson@sbcglobal.net