ordering options

daddyo

Hello, we are shopping for a Sundance xlt 265rk and there are currently none available in our area. We may have to order one in. This brings me to a couple of questions.
1.) Is it possible to get cabinets over the master bed instaed of just the shelf.
2.) Is it possible to order the unit without the living room chair and have a small wardrobe cabinet put in it's place.
From what we can tell from all the pictures I have seen, for a family of four there does not seem to be much wardrobe space.

thanks in advance

D

Dave Willis

I will bring this info to my morning production meeting and see what we can do. I will let you know something tomorrow.

Thanks,

D

Dave Willis

We will not be able to do the shelf in the bedroom and we could leave the chair out and you could get someone to put an after market wardrobe cabinet in for you. I'm sorry, but we currently do not do any special builds at this time.

Thanks,

daddyo

Thanks Dave for the reply.
Just one more question.... I saw a picture of a 2008 Sundance 2700RL and it had cabinets above the bed instead of the shelf. Has the design changed and if so, why?

D

Dave Willis

The 2700RL you are talking about was not an XLT model. The profile is completely different.

Thanks,